Our mission at Al and Pala’s Relationship Happiness is helping people realize their dreams and create love for a lifetime through discovering the 4 Freedoms: Body, Mind, Heart & Soul
|The First Freedom - BODY|
Awaken your senses. See, hear, smell, taste and feel love. Know your body as a divine temple of love; carrier of the Soul; manifestation of God and Goddess.
Become truly at home in your body, at ease, at peace, comfortable in your skin. Allow yourself to experience physical pleasure. Feed yourself and all around you with sublime intimate human touch.
You are your body. Your body is freedom.
|The Second Freedom - Mind
There are no limits. All limits are self-imposed. Change thought from your master to your powerful servant, a tool of your liberation.
Turn your thinking on, and turn it off, when YOU want to. You have the power over what you think about. You also have the power over how you think about what you think about. Connect with your higher self for guidance and direction.
You are your mind. Your mind is freedom.
|The Third Freedom - Heart|
Heal your broken heart. Open your healed heart. Give and receive love easily, naturally, spontaneously, unconditionally and without effort. Discover your lover within. Love yourself. Accept yourself. Forgive yourself.
Know that you are worthy of love. Acknowledge and welcome the love of others. Dare to be the great lover you are.
You are your heart. Your heart is freedom.
|The Fourth Freedom - Soul
Your body, mind and heart are windows to your soul. Your soul transcends space and time. It is outside of cause and effect. Your soul is whole, complete, and perfect.
When you communicate with your higher self, with God and Goddess, you are communicating with your soul. Your soul has your body, mind and heart within it.
Your soul is what you are. Your soul is THE SOUL. Your soul is freedom.
Every action we take must honor these guiding values:
Truth, Daring, Integrity, Fun, Passion, Tenderness, and Perseverance
Al Link, BBA, M.A. (Economics) Western Michigan University
Pala Copeland, Honors BA (Art History) University of Toronto
- Tantra practitioners since 1987
- Relationship Coaches and Tantric sex instructors since 1997
- Authors and Video producers: 4 print books, 9 electronic books, 4 full length-videos
- Higher Self and Essence Training with Paul Welsh – one year intensive spiritual development program, including the practice of Awareness Release Technique (ART)
- Tantra Intensive Program with Daniel Odier
- Energy Grounding with Denis Chagnon
- Group facilitation, conflict resolution, couples mediation
- Twenty-two years of professional teaching at the post secondary level to over 5,000 students and adult learners. Covering 21 subjects spanning 8 departments
- DMA, Advanced DMA and Certified instructor for DMA (now Technologies for Change) with Robert Fritz and Macrostructural Consulting/Counseling with Robert Fritz
- Neurolinguistic Programming Master Practitioner
- Intensive Journal Process with Dr. Ira Progoff
- Victoria Order of Nurses Volunteer for Palliative Care
- Living With Cancer Group Process Facilitator for The Canadian Cancer Society
- Reiki Level I
- Assistant Producer of traveling art exhibitions for the Art Gallery of Ontario
- Teacher with Dene Nation adults in Canada’s Arctic
- Business counsellor for small business start-up
- Comunity development officer – rallying over 8,000 people to create a grand vision of their rural community’s future
- Reiki Levels I and II