Mastering Ejaculation and Becoming Multi-Orgasmic
Thursday, August 9, 2018 at Good For Her, Toronto, Canada
Learn the Secrets of Sexual Sages
Is this an all too familiar scenario? Hot and heavy loving with hungry kisses and tender caresses that promise orgasmic bliss for both you and your eager partner when all of a sudden you’re one thrust past the edge, the dam bursts and it’s over. You’re finished, “spent” and ready for sleep while your partner’s still waiting for more.
Ejaculating before they or their partners want them to is the biggest complaint men have about their sexual performance. Do you want to last longer, have stronger erections, deeper pleasure and even become multi-orgasmic? The workshop Ejaculation Mastery for Men helps you do just that.
In this seminar for men and their lovers you’ll learn:
- How to recognize and stop an impending ejaculation before it’s too late
- About the three types of male orgasms and the benefit of each
- Why creating an “Arousal Map” is important in learning mastery
- The four stages of erection and how you should use them. And NOT use them
- What is “PC Pumping” and how it enriches your lovemaking
- The acupressure points to use when you want to delay ejaculation
- The knowledge about erections that erases performance anxiety
- How breathing slows ejaculation but improves the orgasm
- The role of “Shallow Thrusting” and how it prolongs lovemaking
- What is the “Passion Pump” and how does it circulates your sexual energy, so you can use it over and over again
This workshop focuses on men and their lovers. Bring your partner with you for the special section on “some tips for loving a man”.
Ejaculation Mastery for Men
Location: Good For Her, 175 Harbord Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5S 1H3
Date & Time: Thursday, August 9, 2018, 7-9:30 pm
Fee: $35 CDN + HST per person
Register directly with Good For Her: either ONLINE or by telephone: (416) 588-0900
How To Reach Al and Pala
We’d be happy to answer any questions you may have about our workshops, our coaching services, and our many learning materials: DVDs, Books, eBooks and CDs.
Send us an Email and/or, speak to us directly by calling: +1.313.265.3354.